- complete trust or confidence in someone or something
- something that is believed especially with strong conviction
- confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing
- a conviction of the truth of certain doctrines of religion, especially when this is not based on reason
- a specific system of religious beliefs
At the end of last year I decided that I wanted to explore my FAITH more.
I am surrounded by people of FAITH in many areas of my life, but am not quite sure what my FAITH is.
In a way, my goal, and my word for 2013 is FAITH.
WAIT! The year is 2/3 of the way over and I am finally sharing my word for the year?!
This is an exploration of MY faith.
In a lot if ways it is an internal exploration.
And finding my own definition of faith.
I have chosen a few people to share this with.
Even more than that, I believe that there are certain people who have been chosen FOR me.
I am still in the very early stages of this exploration and definition…and know it is truly a lifelong journey.
However, I believe that I am ready to share this journey here, with you, in hopes that we can share with each other.
home is…sharing my journey.