Lola celebrated her golden 8th birthday on the 8th.
This girl burst into our world on her own schedule eight years ago and she has been a shining light since that day.
She continues to be one of the most positive people I have ever known.
She manages to find the good in almost everything.
She is a loyal friend.
She is a loving sister.
She is a helpful and caring daughter.
She loves gymnastics, drawing, writing, notebooks, pencils, people, puppies, and pigs.
She makes my heart happy.
I asked her some questions to get a feel for how SHE feels at eight.
- favorite color: teal and shrimp
- favorite toy: ipod
- favorite t.v. show: jessie and raven’s home
- favorite game: minecraft and hide & seek
- favorite snack: extra cheddar goldfish
- favorite animal: pig
- favorite holiday: thanksgiving and christmas
- favorite book: junie b. jones and ivy and bean
- favorite song: no place like you and take the world by storm
- what do you take to bed: puppy and sleep mask
- favorite food: steak
- favorite thing to do outside: climb on ninja line/slack line
- what do you want to be when you grow up: wildlife photographer or teacher
- what are you most grateful for: my family and friends
- favorite part of the day: being on my ipod
- what makes you happy: hanging out with family and piggies
- what are you scared of: the dark and spiders
- what makes you special: my positive attitude