the little guy is not so little anymore.
don’t let his tough exterior fool you, he is incredibly caring and tenderhearted. he might like to play lacrosse, ride BMX bikes, and do all kinds of other crazy stuff, but he is sensitive to others needs and very loyal to his family and friends.
it’s really hard for me to put into words what an incredibly amazing person he is. i really enjoy spending time with him. he is one of my very favorite people. i love him to pieces.
i took a walk down memory lane of the last ten years with him in our lives. it has been filled to the brim, and many times is overflowing, with love, fun, challenges, and success. i cannot wait to see what the next 10 years brings.
as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so these photos should say many thousands…you can click on the photos below to scroll through them individually.
also, scroll all the way to the bottom to see the answers to the questions i try to ask him every year around his birthday.
i asked him some questions this morning to give us an idea of what he likes at ten…
- favorite color: purple and chrome
- favorite toy: fidget spinner
- favorite t.v. show: battle bots
- favorite game: destiny (ps4)
- favorite snack: flavor blasted goldfish
- favorite animal: turtle
- favorite holiday: my birthday
- favorite book: big nate
- favorite song: where are you now by justin bieber and jack ü
- what do you take to bed: stormy, his black puppy
- favorite food: bailey’s burgers
- favorite thing to do outside: go to the skate park
- what do you want to be when you grow up: law enforcement, preferably SWAT team
- what are you most grateful for: my family
- favorite part of the day: night time
- what makes you happy: food
- what are you scared of: spiders
- what makes me special: good with technology
home is…double digits!